Kristinia DeBarge

http://indo-celebrities.blogspot.com/2009/06/kristinia-debarge.html
Kristinia DeBarge - Kristinia DeBarge is R&B singer from USA. Music video for Kristinia DeBarge’s debut single “Goodbye”. Involved with the production of the song was Babyface and The Pentagon. The song samples “Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye.”

When Kristinia DeBarge was 12, her father took her into the recording studio.

DeBarge's debut album will be released by Sodapop Music. Kristinia DeBarge's debut album is scheduled to be released on July 14th. A full concert tour is scheduled to follow the album's release.

Goodbye Lyrics

Am I suppose to put my life on hold because you don't know how to act and you don't know where your life is going?

Am I suppose to be torn apart, broken hearted in a corner crying?

pardon me if I don't show it. I don't care if i never see you again. I'll be all right
take this final piece of advice and get yourself together, but either way baby I'm gone

I'm so over it I've been there and back, changed all my numbers and just in case your wondering i got that new I'm a single girl swag, got me with my girls and we're singing it.

na na na na na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye(repeat x2)

cut my hair 'cuz it reminded me of you. i know you like the long do, had to switch my attitude up, thinking of changing up how i ride, no more, on the passengers side, too bad you missed out on the way that i drive it.

i don't care if i never see you again. I'll be all right
take this final piece of advice and get yourself together, but either way baby I'm gone

I'm so over it I've been there and back, changed all my numbers and just in case your wondering i got that new I'm a single girl swag, got me with my girls and we're singing it.

na na na na na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye(repeat x2)

hey hey, hey hey hey goodbye

I'm so over it I've been there and back, changed all my numbers and just in case your wondering i got that new I'm a single girl swag, got me with my girls and we're singing it.

na na na na na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye(repeat x4)
goodbye

kristinia debarge, kristina debarge, goodbye lyrics, kristinia debarge goodbye, debarge, james debarge, R&B