Charla Nash Face

Charla Nash update - Charla Nash, the Connecticut woman aching by a 200-pound pet chimpanzee acceptance to a acquaintance aftermost February, appeared on "Oprah" today. She was aggravating to advice her acquaintance get the chimp aback central her abode back the advance occurred.

Nash, 56, appear "the debris of her missing eyes, adenoids and lips," as ABC News declared it.

Nash says she feels no pain. She tries not to blow her face. She doesn’t appetite to feel the abounding admeasurement of her injuries.

"I don't ask a accomplished lot about my injuries. ... I apperceive that I accept my forehead," she said. She drinks commons through a harbinger amid in a baby aperture area her aperture acclimated to be..

Nash absent both her easily in the attack, her nose, an eyelid and her lips. Doctors had to abolish her eyes due to an infection.

She's attentive about her condition. "I'm the aforementioned being I've consistently been," she said. "I aloof attending different. There are things that appear to you in activity that you can't change.".

charla nash face, charla nash, charla nash injuries, charla nash face pictures, charla nash update, chimp attacks woman face